Friday, October 21, 2005

We'll See...

As per request I am providing an update on my current work situation.

I went back to my job. Permanently? Hmmm... we'll see. Things are still crazy and pretty stressful at work.

On the upside of things I now have three solid days off each week instead of being on call seven days a week. My work week is now Friday through Monday beginning at 5am and going until whenever I've finished what I need to get done(sometime between 3 and 5pm). Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are all mine to do whatever I want with and you can bet I won't be answering my phone.

Oh, yes and I still have my health insurance.(Yay!!!)

So, what will I do with three days off every week??? I think I might do a bit of reading, writing, sleeping and otherwise relaxing. I won't be worrying about work anyway. Aaaand... I'll probably be able to visit friends and family in Helena on my days off. =)

No comments: