Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Design... Revise... Actualize...

I feel hopeful today. I have a lot of work to do to get my life in order. I'm mostly a complete mess and I'm not sure why that is. I have "a lot of potential" that I just don't ever seem to get around to using.

Now, how to go about this? Should I make a plan and set goals for myself? Should I hire someone(or find a volunteer) to sort of coach me into being a responsible adult and all that rot? Or should I just jump in with both feet and get to it? I personally like the third option best.

In any case, I feel hopeful today.

2 comments:

Becker said...

I could be hired as a life coach. My fee would only be one steak per week (potatoes optional, broccoli negotiable).

I have excellent references. You may reach them at my phone number, where they hang around all day, waiting for a chance to extoll my virtues.

I eagerly await your reply!

Becker said...

Oh, and I don't think you're so much of a mess as you think you are.